Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated collection of private villas and estates available for luxury travel experiences that are personalized for each guest. Cuvée, offers a boutique collection of approximately 100 private villas & estates across 10 of the world’s most sought-after destinations and we plan to expand our collection to 300 private villas & estates across 25 of the best destinations in the World by the end of 2024
Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. In addition, Cuvée hires the top hospitality talent in each destination that can deliver highly curated personalized experiences around culinary, health and wellness and adventure. Our local experts work with each guest to plan every detail of the stay and personally welcome them and assist throughout the visit – this allows us to control all the touch points that impact the quality of each experience with Cuvée. This is a link to view a short video intro – Who is Cuvée? The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 95% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
As our company continues to experience hyper growth, we are seeking energetic and passionate people to join our elite sales team. In this position you will foster client relationships and generate sales that will produce repeat business and referrals. You should be passionate about sales, comfortable making outbound calls, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and possess the charisma to build client relationships. Our expertise is matching the perfect experience with our valued clients.
This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic team member with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. In the role of Account Manager Sales Representative, you will be expected to fully immerse yourself into the Cuvee collection in order to speak knowledgeably about Cuvee’s offerings across our array of destinations.
Scope and Responsibilities
This position will report to our Director of Sales, and be supported by our vertical sales leaders, marketing, guest services, operations, and accounting teams. As an Account Manager Sales Representative you will use your competitive edge to present, evaluate, and sell the perfect luxury travel experience. You will be accountable for the following areas:
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and booking quotas through effective pipeline management
- Manage the Guest Lifecycle
- Develop and execute sales strategy to optimize results from existing network and incoming leads
- Prospect into a network of potential guests through targeted outreach and marketing campaigns
- Convert prospective guests to clients of Cuvée, and ensure their repeat business year after year
- Tap into your clients’ networks to secure referrals to new clients
- Influence your clients to travel to new destinations and have Cuvée host their events and retreats
- Effectively prioritize and balance outbound and inbound sales activities
- Respond to all incoming leads, questions, and comments in a timely and appropriate manner
- Follow up with guests and successfully move them through the sales pipeline
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs
- Plan and recommend travel options that best suit the needs of the guest
- Provide impeccable service to all guests and potential guests of Cuvée
- Record all client information and sales activity in Salesforce
- Report on individual metrics including outreach, opportunity creation, bookings, conversion and path to achieve revenue and booking quotas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-years professional experience in sales; working association with high-net-worth individuals, high end brands or travel sector preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Experience with HubSpot and/or Salesforce is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
- Proven success with high performance and achievement of exceeding quota
- Professional sales training completed
Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. Learn more about Cuvée at our website, www.cuvee.com
Salary + Commission: On target earnings (Base Salary plus Commissions) range from $110,000 to $150,000 based on experience (commission is uncapped). Position includes extensive benefits including Stock Options, 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, take-what-you-need vacation, hybrid office schedule with remote possibility for the right candidates and so much more.
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org