Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
We are seeking Business Analyst role which is a new role for the company. This role will execute all customer, product, and other company measurables. This role will be responsible for managing all related databases and producing proactive reports and ad hoc reports. They will assist in requirements gathering for leadership-based projects or initiatives and work closely with department heads and Destination Owners to drive actionable data.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business units to understand, unpack, and interpret their business drivers.
- Source, analyze and interpret guest, destination, and vertical and financial data.
- Produce reports using Salesforce Einstein, Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical team members
- Influence, shape, and challenge business decisions and directives by leveraging the power of data and analytics, synthesizing pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and delivering innovative strategies.
- Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
- Prepare weekly reports for the Leadership Team and Executive Leadership Team to show trends, revenue production, booking production, guest satisfaction, and other core areas.
- Create internal Dashboard via Salesforce Developer to track and measure performance to quota.
- Carry out and lead ad-hoc analysis and present the results in a clear manner
- Work with Leadership team to identify core aspects of our business drivers and how we can affect them.
- Creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual strategic plans backed by data; create presentation/slide content and present the data
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to communicate insights, influence decision making, and improve business performance based on insights generated; support the cross-functional teams to ensure seamless processes across the business
- Create and monitor reporting on the processing of Villa guest reviews to make sure volume and review efforts are on target; manage the relationship with the appropriate team and review productivity
- 5+ years of analysis or consulting experience analyzing performance metrics
- Expertise in Excel, SQL and analytical tools such as Tableau; BigQuery/GCP a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication; extremely proficient in presentation writing tools (e.g., Power Point, Slides)
- Hands-on, extensive knowledge and experience working with large databases and business intelligence tools as well as delivering actionable insights
- Analytical thinking with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Travel industry experience preferred
- $55 – 65/ HR with 15hrs a week
In order for your resume to be considered, the following questions must be answered:
- What are your career goals?
- What do you believe are the most important factors in building and sustaining a good team?
- Submit Resume: MorganB@cuvee.com