Cuvée owns and curates a rare collection of ultra-luxury villas and chalets in celebrated global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences.
Our quality and personalization have garnered unparalleled praise from our audience of discerning travelers, who consistently entrust us to play host to their annual milestones, family gatherings, and celebrations of life in Cuvée-style.
With nearly 100% of surveys collected, we unfailingly garner the highest rating in the industry from our audience of discerning guests.
Cuvée is seeking an experienced copywriter with a diverse portfolio to join our growing marketing team and help bring our luxury brand to life. This position will work closely with our lead graphic designer and the rest of our marketing team to conceptualize, develop and execute projects including, video scripts, email, print, website copy, social media, and much more. As the premier luxury villa rental company, Cuvée expects a refined writing style that elevates our brand and stands out in the marketplace.
- Partner with our designer and collaborate with the entire marketing team to bring Cuvée’s story to life across multiple platforms within digital, print, and video.
- Support a growing portfolio on our website with accommodation writing
- Create digital content for social media, ad campaigns, digital publications, etc.
- Storytelling in print materials such as books, brochures, and magazines
- Collaborate with UX and development on upcoming website redesign projects
- Brainstorms and strategizes with the marketing team on booking campaigns and branding strategies
- Use project management tools to effectively communicate the status, needs, and next steps of a given design project
- 4+ years of copywriting experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in or a related
- A stellar portfolio that shows luxury writing and an exceptional attention to detail with a key focus on email and digital campaigns
- Ability to understand and follow brand and messaging guidelines while producing work that is original and consistent in style and quality
- Ability to write creative headlines and clear, concise subheads and body copy.
- Experience across the full palette of marketing writing: traditional, digital, social, and video scripts.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proven experience taking initiative on projects
- Self-starting mentality with positive and can-do attitude
- A curiosity and love for travel and culinary experiences
- Understanding of consumer behavior and conversion strategies within the travel and/or real estate industry a plus
- Annual Salary plus bonus of $70,000 – $90,000 with bonus eligibility
- Competitive benefit package which includes 401(k)
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.