Vail Destination Coordinator
Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
Submit Resume: email@example.com
This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship and networking with the ability to make quick connections and build long-lasting relationships. The DC will assist in managing the Cuvée business with multiple properties while assisting with owner relationships. The Cuvée business includes destination revenue, guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and property management. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic team member with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial-style environment; where the pace is fast and urgent.
Reporting to the Destination Manager, the DC is responsible for the following:
- Provide impeccable and intuitive service to all guests, and potential guests of Cuveé
- Maintain Cuvée properties thru regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program (basic property management)
- Keeping residences stocked with basic items (water, sodas, wine, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, etc)
- Replenish Forget- Me- Not Basket and Medical supplies basket
- Create inventory lists of each property and keep track of kitchen items, supplies, etc.
- Create pre-arrival and departure checklists
- Create itineraries for upcoming visits
- Assist with travel arrangements and last minute itinerary changes
- Update activity and dining guides each season
- Create winter itinerary templates for each property
- Assist DM and Owner Services Manager with monthly accounting and submitting expenses to Denver office
- Deliver packages and mail that come in for Penthouse Owners.
- Assist with Christmas décor for each property
- Assist the DM with guest arrivals as needed
- DC must be available outside of regular work hours, and may be required to work 7-14 days straight during peak times with 12-14 hours per day
- DC must submit a weekly work plan every Monday morning to identify objectives for the week and accomplishments on objectives submitted the previous week
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 2+ years of guest management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality sector
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with SalesForce considered to be an asset
Commensurate with experience; $45,000-$55,000 + bonus
Submit Resume: CasS@cuvee.com