Intuitively Curated. Authentically Cuvée.
To us, luxury is more than beautiful design and flawless service. It’s emotive and personal, unique to every individual. To stay Cuvée means to experience life in high-definition and with all five senses.
The Collection: Both Rare & Boutique
For over a decade, we’ve painstakingly curated an exclusively owned and managed collection of only the finest homes in the world’s most celebrated destinations. We expertly assess architecture, design, technology, and views, selecting nothing but the truly spectacular to bear our golden mark.
The Curators: Our Experience Artisans
The beating heart of Cuvée, our dedicated Experience Curators are intimately connected to our cherished guests and global locales. Bringing your experience to life and cultivating extraordinary moments, they evoke the spirit of what it means to Stay Cuvée.
The Experience: Authentically Personalized
Ordinary experiences are not for us, or for you. Rise over Tuscany in a helicopter originating from our Cuvée-designed and lovingly restored 16th-Century Farmhouse or float with sea turtles in uncharted St. Barts coves.
The Praise: 4.96 Out of 5 Stars, Always
With nearly 100% of surveys collected, we unfailingly garner the highest rating in the industry from our audience of discerning guests.
Roles and Responsibilities
Cuvée is looking to hire a Director of Business Development in Hawaii. This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship, networking, and business development with the ability to make meaningful connections, build long-lasting relationships, and strategically solve business problems. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic leader with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent.
Reporting to the Vice President of Destination Operations, the Director of Business Development will be responsible for the following actions:
- Achieve quarterly Revenue and Booking Quotas for Hawaii
- Manage the guest lifecycle process effectively to achieve guest rebooking and referral targets
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to promote Hawaii events and experiences
- Design special offers for Hawaii for our unique client and partner audiences
- Achieve quarterly Experience Revenue Quotas for Hawaii
- Develop new, unique, and Cuvée-curated exceptional experiences for guests in the categories of culinary, wellness and adventure
- Maintain deep knowledge of Hawaii to be considered a destination expert
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs
- Plan and recommend highly personalized travel itineraries that best suit the needs of guests
- Achieve quarterly portfolio expansion targets for Hawaii with exceptional properties and like-minded owners who share Cuvée’s high standards
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers and partners such as realtors, travel agents, vendors, and property managers to generate rental and homeowner referrals and revenue
- Expand brand knowledge of Cuvée in Hawaii by networking, participating in events, hosting gatherings, etc.
- Foster a community across Cuvée’s existing and prospective Hawaii homeowners
- Hire and train team that includes property management, housekeepers, personal chefs, etc.
- Manage the guest experience to Cuvée’s high standards
- Achieve guest satisfaction targets of 4.92 on 5-star scale and 96% survey collection rate
- Deliver effective property management services that include scheduled inspections and maintenance, tracking issues, reporting to homeowners, and ensuring homes are maintained at the highest standards
- Establish and implement hospitality processes to achieve higher standards in the pre-arrival, arrival, and in-house guest experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or applicable to position preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience in sales, marketing and/or guest management; association with luxury brands or high-end travel and hospitality preferred
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce) is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
Benefits & Compensation
Salary + Bonus: Commensurate with experience; $60,000 – $90,000 plus bonus
Submit Resume: email@example.com