Cuvée is an ultra-luxury travel and lifestyle brand with an international collection of exclusively owned and managed residences in the most sought-after destinations in the world. If you’re passionate about selling travel experiences, building close relationships with your partners and developing a network of brand ambassadors, this is the ideal job for you! The Director of Sales, Global Partnerships is responsible for achieving the desired financial results from our global partner network. This role requires a delicate balance between strategy and salesmanship, with the ability to build long-lasting partner relationships that fuel business growth. Learn more at cuvee.com.
The Director of Sales, Global Partnerships, will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic business plan to grow reservations and revenue from our global partner network. This role requires clear communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate must work well under pressure, ensure smooth and efficient delivery of marketing campaigns and offers, have team management experience and possess budget management skills.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, enthusiastic Sales Director who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, where the pace is often fast and urgent. This role will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive, with a focus on selling open inventory, lead generation and achievement of aggressive revenue targets. Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in a persuasive selling style, will be an important aspect of this position.
Director of Sales, Global Partnerships will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve revenue and booking quotas from global partners
- Develop and execute strategic business plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities
- Measure and report on results
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, offers, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Present proposals and gain leadership team approval on business investments designed to grow revenue from global partners
- Manage a global partner database, segmenting and prioritizing marketing and sales outreach to maximize results
- Cultivate highly influential relationships across a key audience of global partners
- Explore and discover opportunities for increased brand exposure and lead generation that will lead to an increase in sales
- Manage, train, coach and develop a growing sales team with a focus on sales skills, product knowledge and quota achievement
- Represent the Cuvée brand at events and conference
- Regular travel to target global feeder markets and our destinations
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business Administration or applicable to position preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years of Sales & Managerial experience; association with luxury brands, travel sector, or high-end hospitality preferred;
- Established network of global partners specializing in luxury travel;
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills;
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal;
- Successful track record in exceeding sales quotas;
- Department and budget management experience;
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment;
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards;Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate business needs;
- Ability to travel;
- Effective time management skills.
Commensurate with experience; Base + Bonus; $90,000-160,000