Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
We are seeking a talented Email Marketing Specialist (contract to hire) to execute on a comprehensive email marketing strategy that will allow us to better communicate with prospects, users and existing guests. This role is about more than just automations and deliverability, you are an engaging writer, designer, and have knowledge or background in luxury brands and can take an email campaign from concept to deployment. Ideally you have experience with multiple email platforms such as Klaviyo, Pardot, Emma, etc. and have directed a platform migration in the past.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow creative briefs and execute on the copywriting and HTML of all email campaigns.
- Architect all email automations and individual campaigns.
- Be a compelling short-form storyteller with a firm grasp of persuasive copy, CTAs, and subject lines.
- Partner with Performance Marketing and Brand team to ensure that all aspects related to the email deployment are optimized and launched correctly.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement and prospect conversion driving towards our KPIs (responses, open rates, click rates, unsubs)
- Analyze and report on campaign and program performance and optimization.
- QA emails to ensure that emails are flawless and rendering correctly on every platform and device.
- Demonstrate ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgment, all in the name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion.
- Strong and proactive communicator
- Strong moral and ethical character
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Open to constructive criticism;
- High standards
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to Detail and thoroughness in work
- $30 – 40/hr with 20-30hrs a week
In order for your resume to be considered, the following questions must be answered:
- What are your career goals?
- What do you believe are the most important factors in building and sustaining a good team?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Give an example of when you initiated something new or improved a process or project with little input or guidance?
- Give an example of a time when failed/struggled with an assignment? How did you overcome the assignment? And what would you have done differently?
- Submit Resume: Tymothem@cuvee.com