Intuitively Curated. Authentically Cuvée.
To us, luxury is more than beautiful design and flawless service. It’s emotive and personal, unique to every individual. To stay Cuvée means to experience life in high-definition and with all five senses.
The Collection: Both Rare & Boutique
For over a decade, we’ve painstakingly curated an exclusively owned and managed collection of only the finest homes in the world’s most celebrated destinations. We expertly assess architecture, design, technology, and views, selecting nothing but the truly spectacular to bear our golden mark.
The Curators: Our Experience Artisans
The beating heart of Cuvée, our dedicated Experience Curators are intimately connected to our cherished guests and global locales. Bringing your experience to life and cultivating extraordinary moments, they evoke the spirit of what it means to Stay Cuvée.
The Experience: Authentically Personalized
Ordinary experiences are not for us, or for you. Rise over Tuscany in a helicopter originating from our Cuvée-designed and lovingly restored 16th-Century Farmhouse or float with sea turtles in uncharted St. Barts coves.
The Praise: 4.96 Out of 5 Stars, Always
With nearly 100% of surveys collected, we unfailingly garner the highest rating in the industry from our audience of discerning guests.
Roles and Responsibilities
Cuvée is seeking an events or group conference manager exploring a new path with a luxury lifestyle travel organization operating at the highest level. The ideal candidate is a smart, dynamic, effective and strategic event leader to take Cuvée events and philanthropic partnerships to the next level. Working directly with leadership, this role will successfully implement the planning, production and execution of all internal and external events and contribute to the fundraising, marketing, program, community-building and resource development goals of both organizations.
The Events Manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and execution of Cuvée signature events (Galas, Car of the Year, Fete Aspen by Cuvée, and more), group retreats, partner FAMs, and client groups
- Develops rolling annual calendar of Cuvée events, ensuring proactive long lead marketing and planning
- Effectively manage event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements to meet deadlines and milestones
- Manage multiple high-level events simultaneously, delegate appropriately and oversee team;
- Manage “Retreat with Cuvée” product across multiple destinations, collaborating with destination teams and vendors to execute and manage
- Support Cuvée’s philanthropic partnerships and event participation by executing a strategic and prescribed format for philanthropic investments and collaboration, including national and local live auction partnerships, philanthropy marketing, and partner marketing
- Create and manage budgets that reflect projected expenses and revenue;
- Manage all attendee invite lists and outreach;
- Use development database to manage event planning, logistics, donors and sponsorships;
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to develop and implement a marketing plan for each event, including pre-and post-event communication, print and video materials, press releases, and PR to promote and publicize event;
- Work with Accounting Department on final invoicing and preparation of final billings no later than 14 days after the conclusion of the event;
- Develop robust and strategic marketing partnerships for elevating events, including wine and culinary brands, as well as automotive, media, local hotels and resorts, auction partners, wellness brands and more.
- Organize facilities and manage all event vendors, such as audio visual, décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee lists, special guests, equipment, promotional material, print and signage, staffing, etc.;
- Track, measure and report event performance and feedback;
- Coordinate and collaborate with all departments for the successful creation and implementation of all events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; CMP preferred;
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience;
- Experience managing upscale events with a range of attendees (5-5000) and managing third party vendors
- Previous project management experience is required;
- Must have strong organizational, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, independent culture juggling multiple projects; driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment;
- Proven aptitude for creating and executing creative, strategic events with entrepreneurial mindset;
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards.
- Event management software
- Event vendor relationships and partnerships
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- MS Software
- Experience with CRM Software/Salesforce preferred;
Benefits & Compensation
- Annual Salary plus bonus of $60,000 – $90,000 with added bonus eligibility
- Competitive benefit package which includes 401(k)
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org