Cuvée owns and curates a rare collection of ultra-luxury villas and chalets in celebrated global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences.
Our quality and personalization have garnered unparalleled praise from our audience of discerning travelers, who consistently entrust us to play host to their annual milestones, family gatherings, and celebrations of life in Cuvée-style.
With nearly 100% of surveys collected, we unfailingly garner the highest rating in the industry from our audience of discerning guests.
Cuvée is seeking a passionate and talented junior graphic designer with a diverse creative portfolio to join our growing marketing team and help bring our brand to life across a range of mediums. This position will work closely with our lead graphic designer and the rest of our marketing team to conceptualize, develop and execute projects including, email and ad campaigns, print materials for destinations and homes, website design, social media, merchandise, and much more.
The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Sr. Brand Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as Lead Graphic Designer in creating graphics and brand elements across print, digital, packaging, web, and more
- Create and design visuals for weekly email campaigns
- Create digital content for social media, ad campaigns, digital publications, etc.
- producing print materials such as books, brochures, and magazine layouts
- Collaborate with the marketing team on upcoming website redesign projects
- Brainstorms and contributes to discussions on digital marketing campaigns, branding strategies, merchandise, and web channels
- Collaborate with creatives, program managers, marketing leadership, stakeholders and production agencies to serve a global audience
- Use project management tools to effectively communicate the status, needs, and next steps of a given design project
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and other design elements
- Basic understanding of HTML and email code
- Knowledge of user experience design within websites and apps
- Portfolio featuring work across brand systems, campaign design, and strong
- Experience across the full palette of design expression: traditional, digital, social, experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proven experience taking initiative on projects
- Self-starting mentality with positive and can-do attitude
- A curiosity and love for learning in the design, brand and overall marketing space
- Understanding of consumer behavior and conversion strategies within the travel and/or real estate industry a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Annual Salary plus bonus of $65,000 – $72,000 with bonus eligibility
- Competitive benefit package which includes 401(k)
Submit Resume: Charlieg@cuvee.com