Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
We are seeking a highly entrepreneurial Head of Software Engineering to join our Team. This role will be foundational in developing and architecting the new Cuvee.com in addition to developing and managing owned apps for our Homeowners, Guest, and Operations.
- Designing and developing cutting edge highly reliable and salable distribution system.
- Delivering quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Working with contractors and team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation,
- Source and onboard other development and technology related resources to support planned initiatives and internal scopes of work.
- Mentoring other engineers
- Coordinate and plan sprint cycles with 3rd party and internal development teams.
- Engaging and working with Destination Owners, Heads of Departments and dependencies to ensure the quality delivery.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Investigate solutions based on requirements collected by our Brand and Product teams.
- Document features and assist in housing and training to the features.
- Debug existing or legacy products.
- 3+ years industry experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- 3+ years of experience with Java or other JVM languages
- 3+ years of Experience working with 3rd party apps and headless ecommerce structures
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and relational data modeling.
- 3+ years experience with WordPress, Gatsby, NextJS
- Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities.
- Strong, proven ability in building high-performance, highly available and scalable systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge and aptitude in REST APIs.
- $55 – 65/ HR with 15hrs a week
In order for your resume to be considered, the following questions must be answered:
- What are your career goals?
- What do you believe are the most important factors in building and sustaining a good team?
- Submit Resume: Tymothem@cuvee.com