Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated collection of private villas and estates available for luxury travel experiences that are personalized for each guest. Cuvée, offers a boutique collection of approximately 100 private villas & estates across 10 of the world’s most sought- after destinations and we plan to expand our collection to 300 private villas & estates across 25 of the best destinations in the World by the end of 2024.
Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. In
addition, Cuvée hires the top hospitality talent in each destination that can deliver highly curated
personalized experiences around culinary, health and wellness and adventure. Our local experts work with each guest to plan every detail of the stay and personally welcome them and assist throughout the visit – this allows us to control all the touch points that impact the quality of each experience with Cuvée.
This is a link to view a short video intro – Who is Cuvée?. The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 95% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
As our company continues to experience hyper growth, we are seeking energetic and passionate people to join our inbound sales team. In this position you should be passionate about sales, able to actively listen, communicate clearly, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and possess the charisma to build client relationships. Our expertise is matching the perfect experience with our valued clients.
Scope and Responsibilities
This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic team player with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success.
- This position will report to the Director of Sales, and be supported by our vertical and destination leaders, marketing, guest services, operations, and accounting teams.
- As an inbound sales team representative, you will use your effective selling and customer service techniques to identify customer needs and drive sales to sell the perfect luxury travel experience.
You will be reporting to the Director of Sales and accountable for the following areas:
- Be a self-starter with good listening skills and strong speaking skills
- Respond to all incoming leads, questions, and comments in a timely and appropriate manner
- Follow up with guests and successfully move them through the sales pipeline
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs
- Plan and recommend travel options that best suit the needs of the guest
- Provide impeccable service to all guests and potential guests of Cuvée
- Record all client information and sales activity in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Must become knowledgeable about our ultra-luxury homes, destinations, destination teams, and guest experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management; association with luxury brands or high-end travel and hospitality preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce and HubSpot) is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed