Our vision at Cuvée is to create the world’s most elevated collection of ultra-luxury private villas and chalets in the world’s most sought-after destinations. Our global collection consists of approximately 90 luxury homes, and we plan to expand this to over 300 by the end of 2024. At each destination, we have a local dedicated team that controls all the touch points of the guest experience – in addition, they provide support to our like-minded property owners. Our on-site teams are masters at providing personalized travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences that only a local can create. The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 96% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry. We are seeking an experienced, creative Marketing Manager to join our growing organization
- Develop and manage the marketing campaign calendar for a rolling 90-days across all verticals (direct, community, digital/social, travel advisor, wholesale, local partners) and destinations (Aspen, Vail, Telluride, Hawaii, St. Barth, Los Cabos, etc.) based on targeted dates to rent to achieve revenue and booking quotas. Collaborate with sales, marketing and destination teams to create and manage detailed marketing plan/calendar with objective of producing demand.
- Developing marketing strategies for our current luxury homes, new luxury homes, destinations, and curated guest experiences to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Manage the creation of marketing campaigns including photo selection, messaging, design, call to action, audience targeted and success metrics that include open rate, clicks and opportunities created.
- Manage marketing campaign execution to ensure all creative is completed and approved to release as per the defined schedule.
- Create and manage the organizational structure for all marketing assets (photo, video, copy, templates) for team to easily access.
- Create and manage process to update marketing materials and ensure they remain current with photos, video, copy, etc. and available for team to access and utilize.
- Develop and implement SOP’s to manage requests, schedule, create, and roll-out all marketing materials required
- Manage and assist with the creation of all in-villa marketing to increase brand awareness with our rental clients.
- Manage and assist with the creation of all local destination marketing to increase brand awareness with the local community and visitors (Cuvée office signage, car magnets or rear window signage, team apparel, local branded items, etc.).
- Measure and report on campaign metrics weekly, monthly, and quarterly to Leadership Team
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff, contractors, and agencies.
- Manage expenses to stay within established marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in website design and content development
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in marketing, advertising, and brand management; association with luxury brands or high-end travel and hospitality preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce) is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
Salary + Bonus: Commensurate with experience. Annual Salary plus Bonus range from $80,000 to $100,000.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org