Cuvée owns and curates a rare collection of ultra-luxury villas and chalets in celebrated global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences. Our quality and personalization have garnered unparalleled praise from our audience of discerning travelers, who consistently entrust us to play host to their annual milestones, family gatherings, and celebrations of life in Cuvée-style. Learn more at cuvee.com.
- Establish a month-end procedure for reconciling guest service revenue across all destinations.
- Review and approve expenditures via company system and assure expenses are within budget.
- Create standards for cost expenditures for experience revenue stream per destination.
- Review monthly cash reporting for destinations such as but not limited to cash letters, petty cash, and pending cash payments.
- Reconcile experience revenue stream with accounting to ensure adequacy.
- Work daily with guest service team to assist in planning VIP arrivals.
- Manage property management team to ensure all open items and property needs are meet in a timely fashion.
- Implement procedures for onboarding new properties.
- Assist in ensuring compliance for guest staying at a property such as obtaining waivers and credit card information.
- Experience in overseeing multiple individuals in diverse time zones.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments.
- Experience analyzing company needs, employee development and goal setting.
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for guest services.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives simultaneously.
- Result driven.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Highly organized and diligent.
- Detailed oriented.
- Accounting knowledge a plus but not required.
Commensurate with experience; $57,000-$70,000. + bonus