Project and Event Manager
Our vision at Cuvée is to create the world’s most elevated collection of ultra-luxury private villas and chalets in the world’s most sought-after destinations. Our global collection consists of approximately 90 luxury homes, and we plan to expand this to over 300 by the end of 2024. Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. At each destination, we have a local, dedicated on–site team that controls all the touch points of the guest experience – in addition, they provide support to our like-minded property owners.
Our on-site teams are masters at the Art of Discovery for our guests. They curate personalized travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences that only a local can create. This is a link to view a short video intro – Who is Cuvée? The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise, and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 96% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
This key position at Cuvée will be responsible for assisting the CEO & Founder of Cuvée with key projects and events that this individual will own from start to finish. The Projects and Event Manager will provide event management expertise in a one-on-one work setting with the CEO on key projects and events, such as large national non-profit events and Cuvee’s own once in a life time galas surrounding some of the greatest events the world has to offer like the Ryder Cup in Paris and Rome, the Olympics, world class safaris, and St. Barth’s Regatta, to name a few. The Projects and Event Manager serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to these events and projects and serves as a liaison to the Leadership Team; organizes and coordinates outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees all aspects of these special projects. The Projects and Event Manager must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities surrounding these events. The Projects and Event Manager will have the ability to work independently on projects managing these events, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The business at Cuvée is centered around luxury travel experiences and working outside of normal business hours is required. In addition, travel will be required.
Event Specific Qualifications
- Act as the manager for the event, overseeing all aspects of event planning.
- Create and determine theme for the event.
- Create and determine budget for the event with CEO’s approval. There is an expectation that this individual will exceed or maintain budgeted sales and profits in all event areas.
- Source and manage all vendors for the event including contract review and negotiation.
- Source and manage appropriate location(s) for the event including contract review and negotiation.
- Recommend, develop, and implement effective marketing plans for generating event revenue in connection with Cuvee’s in-house marketing team.
- Source silent and live auction Items for events, as appropriate.
- Assemble creative and innovative event attractions based on internal capabilities or outsources to qualified vendors and staff and manages the same.
- Trains, supervises, and works with event staff to reflect company service standards and procedures.
- Create and present relevant reports for the CEO and Leadership Team.
- Work irregular hours, evening, holidays, and weekends as required, to ensure proper supervision of assigned events and activities scheduled with Cuvée.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, event attendees and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional discretion
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work tenure as an event manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms, iPhones, iPads, APPs, etc.
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Total Compensation (base + bonus) commensurate with experience – $80,000 to $150,000. Position includes extensive benefits including Stock Options, 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, and so much more.
Submit Resume to: email@example.com