Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship and networking with the ability to make quick connections and build long-lasting relationships. The Experience Curator manages the Cuvée business on Royal Island, working with Royal Island representatives and managing local staff members on a resort-style property. The Cuvée business includes guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and property management. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic manager with a dynamic personality who thrives in a fast- paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing deep knowledge of the specific locale and to be considered a destination expert
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs
- Plan and recommend highly personalized travel options that best-suit the needs of the guest
- Provides impeccable and intuitive service to all guests, and potential guests of Cuveé
- Maintains Cuvée standards through regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program with local staff
- Creates pre-arrival and departure checklists
- Creates itineraries for upcoming visits
- Assists with travel arrangements and last minute itinerary changes
- Updates activity guide with new experiences, menu items, etc.
- Travel to the Bahamas to oversee guest stays
- DM is on-site with the guests for the duration of the stay
- Manages island staff while guests are on-site
- Coordinates on-site guest activites, meals, celebrations, etc.
- Assists with monthly accounting and submitting expenses to Denver office
- DM must be available outside of regular work hours, and may be required to work 7-14 days straight during peak times
- DM works to imporve the service and quality-level of the island
- DM coordinates betweeen Royal Island team and Cuvée team for improvements, purchases, renovations, and overall management
- DC submits a weekly work plan every Monday morning to identify objectives for the week and accomplishments on objectives submitted the previous week
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 3+ years of guest management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality sector
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with SalesForce considered to be an asset
Commensurate with experience; $50,000-$70,000. + bonus
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org