Our vision at Cuvée is to create the world’s most elevated collection of ultra-luxury private villas and chalets in the worlds most sought-after destinations. Our global collection consists of approximately 90 luxury homes, and we plan to expand this to over 300 by the end of 2024. At each destination, we have an on-site dedicated team that controls all the touch points of the guest experience – in addition, they provide support to our like-minded property owners. Our on-site teams are masters at providing personalized travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences that only a local can create. The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 96% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
The expansion in our existing Mountain destinations (Aspen, Vail, Telluride) and building our business in target new destinations (Jackson Hole, Park City) is a critical objective at Cuvée. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic leader with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent.
This position will report to the CEO, and be supported by our vertical sales leaders, marketing, guest services, operations, and accounting teams.
Our VP of Mountain Destinations will manage the local on-site teams at each Mountain Destinations and be accountable for the following areas:
- Achieve quarterly Revenue and Booking Quotas for each destination by vertical (direct, travel advisor, digital, etc.)
- Achieve quarterly portfolio expansion targets with like-minded owners who have exceptional properties and share Cuvée’s high standards
- Achieve quarterly Experience Revenue Quotas by working with on-site and guest service teams to curating highly personalized experiences for guests focused on culinary, adventure and health & wellness
- Maintain deep knowledge of each destination to be considered a local expert and provide support for sales team to close deals for rental stays
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers and partners such as realtors, travel agents, vendors, and property managers to generate rental and homeowner referrals
- Expand brand knowledge of Cuvée in each destination by networking, participating in events, hosting gatherings, etc.
- Foster a community across Cuvée’s existing and prospective homeowners
- Support local team and VP of Operations for hiring and training of each destination team that includes property management, housekeepers, personal chefs, concierge, etc.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to promote each destination around events, experiences, holidays, etc. focused on open dates targeted to book to achieve revenue and booking quota. Create special offers for unique client and partner audiences.
- Collaborate with sales to manage the guest lifecycle process effectively to achieve guest rebooking and referral targets and achieve a minimum score of 14 for each guest stay
- Collaborate with VP of Operations and on-site teams to deliver effective property management services that include scheduled inspections and maintenance, tracking issues, reporting to homeowners, and ensuring homes are maintained at the highest standards
- Collaborate with VP of Operations to establish and implement hospitality processes to achieve higher standards in the pre-arrival, arrival, and in-house guest experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or applicable to position preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience in sales, marketing and/or guest management; association with luxury brands or high-end travel and hospitality preferred
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce) is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
Salary + Bonus
Commensurate with experience; $120,000 to $160,000 (uncapped)
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org