Golf’s Greatest Event is Back
At Cuvée we are honored to continue to cultivate the Ryder Cup legacy from Paris in 2018, combining our tradition of connected community, genuine hospitality and award-winning culinary. From selecting the finest of luxury homes for the weekend to curating gastronomic moments you never knew existed, the Cuvée-curation of the Ryder Cup experience is unparalleled.
The Majesty of Lake Michigan
This September, The Ryder Cup will be coming to Whistling Straits in Wisconsin, a course perfectly positioned along Lake Michigan. Open terrain defines the walking-only, links-style Straits course sculpted along two miles of stunning Great Lakes shoreline.
A masterpiece in the world of golf created by Pete Dye, The Straits at Whistling Straits was ranked #3 in Golf Digest’s 2019/2020 America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses, #5 in Golfweek’s 2018 Best Resort Courses, and #21 in Golf Digest’s 2019/2020 America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses. This acclaimed golf course will be home to a full weekend of tense moments that erupt into celebration, waves of applause, and exquisite experiences for spectators. Unlike anything you’ve experienced before, The Ryder Cup is a dynamic and exultant event in the world of golf.
Cuvée Hospitality At Its Finest
Cuvée will bring guests the best of the Midwest, from authentic culinary to unique local experiences and on-course hospitality.
Guests will experience all three days of tournament play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with access to premium on-site hospitality at the Hole 9 Captain’s Club, as well as the opening ceremonies on Thursday.
Enjoy classic Midwestern hospitality at luxury lake homes on the shores of Lake Michigan. Embrace the grandeur of these majestic and historic mansions, along North Lake Drive, and feast on culinary American classics that the state of Wisconsin is renowned for.
Day One: Welcome to Lake Michigan
- Arrive to a chef-prepared welcome amenity at your private Gatsby-style estate
- With a refreshing beverage in hand, enjoy a tour of your luxury residence from the Cuvée team and settle in for the days ahead
- Celebrate reconnecting with good friends and your fellow Ryder Cup guests in true Wisconsin-style, with an evening featuring gourmet bratwurst, artisanal beer, and some good old fashioned polka
Day Two: The Ryder Cup Tees Off
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast from our Cuvée chefs, with made-to-order omelets, fruit, French pastries and fresh-pressed juice before heading to Blackwolf Run, an award-winning Pete Dye course, for a spirited “tournament-style” competition pitting our attendees against one another in true Ryder Cup fashion. Access to this course is made possible only be our hospitality suite tickets.
- Wines direct from our Cuvée cellars provide the perfect pairings for each delectable course, for a memorable mid-day culinary experience
- Head to Whistling Straits for the Ryder Cup Opening Ceremony – a celebratory kick off to the legacy of competition ahead for the weekend
- A renowned chef will kick off the weekend competition, with a dinner pitting the USA against Europe, from Napa Valley wines to traditional French cuisine
Day Three: Fairway Thrills & A Friday Night Fish Fry
- Wake up to the breeze coming off Lake Michigan as you start your day in view of the sunrise
- Competition is in full swing – head to Whistling Straits to watch the first tee off and enjoy a full day of golf legends, head-to-head competition, and the magnificence only found at The Ryder Cup
- Wrap up the day with a Milwaukee classic – a Friday night fish fry at a local favorite, Jack Pandls – where there is an abundance of perch, whitefish and a selection of steaks to suit your fancy
Day Four: The Roaring 20s Brought Back to Life
- The Ryder Cup excitement continues with day two of golf play
- Experience another day of thrilling competition from our hospitality suite at Whistling Straits
- In the evening, we’ll bring the 1920s grandeur of Milwaukee estates to life with a Great Gatsby soirée and finale dinner– replete with speakeasy-inspired libations
Day Five: A Celebratory Finish
- The final day of Ryder Cup play arrives
- Whistling Straits hosts a final day of golf grandeur building up to the ultimate question – will the USA or Europe take the cup?
- The event wraps with a farewell grill out, for a final taste of Milwaukee’s culinary classics and an abundance of *clinks* to conclude the weekend
Day Six: Farewell
- Say farewell and head home (with a Team USA win in hand!)
Prominent Homes and the Hospitality to Match
We have hand selected an array of luxury Milwaukee estates along North Lake Drive and in the charming suburb of River Hills, to offer you an immersive and luxurious Midwestern stay. From the classic 1920s character offered by the grand homes nestled next to Whitefish Bay to the brick mansions amidst the lush and rolling River Hills, the splendor of Wisconsin is an idyllic host for The Ryder Cup in Cuvée-style.
Our exclusive five day affair includes:
- Captain’s Club tables at The Ryder Cup
- Luxury, private accommodations at the finest lakefront mansions, just outside Milwaukee
- Unparalleled culinary, beer, and wine experiences with surprise renowned chefs and vintners
- All access transfers and transportation
- Renewing your connections with your Cuvée family and friends
- And all the bratwurst you can eat!
Price Per Couple (double occupancy): $38,000
Price Per Single (single occupancy): $25,000
Ready to Tee Off?
To register your interest in the 2021 Ryder Cup event with Cuvée and to learn more, please contact Christa Weaving, [email protected] or 720.512.8017, or complete the form below. Tickets are extremely limited with only 20 available.