Cuvée’s Private Session of Car of the Year
You’re invited to test drive luxury.
Cuvée puts VIP participants in the driver’s seat to be amongst the first to see, drive, and rate the world’s top luxury and exotic car models, evaluating which will earn the prestigious title of “Car of the Year” at Robb Report’s annual Napa Valley drive event.
Cuvée takes the wheel for a bespoke weekend of award-winning Napa Valley wines, Michelin-starred culinary offerings, and exclusive access wine country adventures, culminating in the ultimate destination—the award-winning, four-diamond Meadowood Napa Valley Resort.
Whether you’re a car enthusiast or just along for the ride, this Cuvée exclusive weekend is full of excitement, taste, luxury, and community.
- INDULGE: Taste the ultimate in Napa Valley cuisine with exclusive food and wine experiences from renowned Michelin-star chefs to private wine caves and cellars, including Promontory (Harlan’s sister winery), Quintessa, and Darioush.
- CRUISE: Test drive the world’s top automobiles throughout the breathtaking Napa countryside.
- SPEED: Spend an afternoon with Cuvée and Casey Mears at Sonoma Raceway, taking track cars around thrilling turns and learning the artistry and dynamics of speed machines.
- UNWIND: Experience fitness and wellness activities at the five-star Meadowood Spa, including beautiful hiking trails and private yoga sessions.
- GATHER + CONNECT: Celebrate life with Cuvée’s inspiring global community.
- AFTERNOON: Arrival to Napa Valley and the esteemed Meadowood Napa Valley
- EVENING: Welcome Reception and Dinner at an Acclaimed Restaurant.
- MORNING: Driver Orientation Breakfast.
- AFTERNOON: Driving Sessions and Driving Guest Experiences.
- EVENING: Reception and Dinner at an Exclusive Napa Valley Winery
- MORNING: Brunch at Meadowood Croquet Green.
- AFTERNOON: Lunch at Gargiulo and Exclusive Wine Tastings at wineries such as Quintessa and Darioush.
- EVENING: Reception and Dinner at Promontory (Harlan’s famed sister estate).
- MORNING: Guest Departures from Napa Valley.
Ready to Rev Your Engines?
If you’re interested in attending Cuvée’s 2022 Car of the Year event, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch shortly to answer any of your questions or provide any additional details. We look forward to hosting you in Napa Valley!