Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the river of one of Africa’s iconic wildlife refuges, in a 45,000 acre game reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquility, wildlife, and culture.
Why It’s Special: Singita means “Place of Miracles” in Shangaan, and its spirit represents that in every way. Stunning authentic African design, incredible staff, and connection to nature makes for an life-changing, adventurous African experience.
The Space: Ten 1-bedroom suites, and two 2-bedroom family suites, each feature a private infinity pool.
The Design: Organic interiors integrate with African rawness of the wilderness terrain. Whether through walls of glass or the open-air areas, the surrounding landscape and animals may be glimpsed from every angle, making for a primal and wild adventure.
Location: Singita Sabi Sand is 1 hour from Johannesburg by plane, and 30 minutes from Nelspruit by plane. We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. All flights land at Singita’s airstrip located 10 minutes from the lodge
Amenities: The main lodge features a large swimming pool, an award-winning spa and gym, boutique shops, complimentary internet access and gourmet meals and beverages.Additional Information
- Daytime game drives and spotlit night drives with professional guides
- During your stay, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- All our safaris at Singita Sabi Sand are conducted in Land Rovers with a maximum of six guests per vehicle.
- Walking safaris, community visits, mountain biking, stargazing safaris and archery
- *Children ages 10+ are welcome.
When to Visit: While it’s a year-round destination, the dry winter months (April to October) are best for game viewing. December to March are a bit rainier. Many species give birth to their young around the start of the rains, so the bush is alive with newborn animals.