- 25 drive to nearest airport
- 10 min drive to closest town
- 10 min drive to closest grocery store
- 5 min walk to closest beach
- 2 min drive to closest beach
La Terraza is a place to soak in panoramic ocean views with complete Baja tranquility. Spanish Colonial authenticity, and enchanting architecture brings Cabo’s most admired locale to life, next to the One&Only Palmilla.
The Space: Dramatic 270-degree views leave guests in awe with a unique top-of-the-world sensation. La Terraza is a luxury villa for families who want private space to gather, celebrate, and take in the ocean.
Why It’s Special: A private staff creates a fully immersive Baja experience. A sleek infinity pool, chic entertaining spaces, Colonial art, plush bedroom suites, and 5-star amenities make La Terraza special.
Outdoor Pool Terrace: An outdoor sanctuary features a lap-size, heated infinity pool inlaid with an imported tile mosaic, and a hot spa that flows into the pool with an infinity edge. The palapa bar with bar stools is warmed by a fire bowl.
The Location: Villas Del Mar Palmilla, next to the One & Only Palmilla, is the most exclusive resort community in Los Cabos. You’ll love access to the adjacent award-winning restaurants, spa, and 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course.
The Service: We have a legacy for “six-star” service. Michelle, your personal Experience Curator, will welcome you upon arrival with a mélange of gourmet tapas, made by our private chef onsite. She’ll facilitate your personal itinerary, from arrival to departure. Connections with sommeliers, top restaurants, on-the-water adventures, chefs, masseuses, and more help you create a deeper, immersive experience.
The Design: Spanish Colonial authenticity and enchanting architecture—including 2,000 sq ft of outdoor living space at the edge of a panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez—creates a magnificent setting for celebrating.
– Master Suite 1: King-sized bed with down pillows and a double pillow-top mattress, private ocean-view patio, vaulted ceilings, sitting area, en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet.
– King Guest Suite: King-size signature Cuvée bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace, HDTV
– Queen Suite: Queen-size bed with iron canopy, ensuite bathroom with luxurious shower, courtyard, and gorgeous Spanish art!
– Twin Suite: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, courtyard with sitting area, HDTV
Fully Equipped Chef-Style Kitchen: With sleek stainless steel appliances, multiple sets of entertainer’s-style dishes, and lots of wine…
Dining Areas: An inside dining table seats eight, with dazzling views. The outdoor dining area showcases Sea of Cortez views and evening breezes. Put a flame to the candelabra, sear some steaks at the nearby gas grill, uncork a bottle of wine, and revel in life!
Living Area: A dynamic combination of indoor and outdoor living space, the indoor living area includes floor-to-ceiling glass doors that recede into the walls and open to the outdoors. Antiques from Mexico and original art add to the ambiance. Part of the villa’s dramatic entrance, this living area has caused many a jaw to drop.