*Available for rental beginning December 15, 2017*
Cuvée recently introduced the Bahamas’ most privileged private island with an unforgettable Experience characterized by ultimate serenity and unfathomable amenities — for private rental only. Cuvée guests enjoy private chef meals, all beverages, water activities, beach club, fitness center and daily housekeeping.
Five romantic Caribbean villas are perched in privacy with verdant landscapes, on the edge of pure turquoise waters. Royal Island celebrates its exquisite natural beauty while incorporating unmatched activities and amenities — such as a world-class private chef, luxurious beach club and a stunning private catamaran.
A 430-acre private island paradise, Royal Island offers five king beachfront villas on pristine Melanie Beach for a remote yet accessible luxury experience. The private island can accommodate up to 12 guests. Its privacy, serenity, breathtaking views and amenities make Royal Island one of the most revered destinations in the Bahamas. With all the comforts of home, guests also can enjoy best-in-class amenities such as casual and fine dining, massage and concierge services, fitness facility and a vast array of water and entertainment activities.Additional Information
Five private villas with King Beds and luxurious spa-style bathrooms, located on the sand, each with 1,500 sq. ft. of living space. The private beach club boasts a pool, jacuzzi and fitness center with Freemotion equipment. An indoor and outdoor dining area and charming beach bar complete the island grandeur.
Each exclusively designed beachfront villa boasts relaxed contemporary island décor and is equipped with modern and luxurious amenities that include central air conditioning, separate full shower and bath, double vanity, fully stocked private bar, plush linens, Wifi, Satellite TV and a Keurig coffee machine with an assortment of coffee and tea blends.
The Beachfront Restaurant and Driftwood Bar combines contemporary international cuisine with local influences, and prepared by a gourmet chef. Enjoy a tasting dinner with complementing wines, three course a-la-carte dining, Fresh Catch seafood night and buffet selections. In addition, the Driftwood Bar offers an assortment of (complimentary) beer, wine and spirits.
Royal Island is located just four miles off of North Eleuthera and 40 miles northeast of Nassau. Guests fly into North Eleuthera airport where they are greeted by Royal Island staff members who will transfer them to the Island via a 15-minute boat ride on one of Royal Island’s vessels. Commercial flights are available from Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Nassau.
Enjoy contemporary cuisine prepared by a gourmet private chef at the Beachfront Restaurant.
The Beach Club features a pool, jacuzzi and fitness center with Freemotion equipment, game center with pool table, beach activities, jet skis, and an elegant, guided boat fleet— all included in the experience.
In addition, guests will enjoy:
- Personal concierge services to handle all requests
- Villa services including daily housekeeping services
- Unpacking and personal laundry services available upon request
- WiFi and internet phone
- Arrival and Departure transfers to and from North Eleuthera Airport
All of the following activities are included with your private island experience:
- One day trips to Harbor Island to experience shopping, dining and nightlife
- Snorkeling and spear fishing
- Watersports: jet skiing, snorkeling, kayaking & Hobie cat sailing, paddle boarding
- Beach volleyball
- Sand bar and beach picnics
- Mangrove tours
- Trail biking
- Outdoor Cinema
- Pool table
- Beachside fire pit
- Live entertainment, The Brilanders (based on availability)
- Spa & massage services offered in the privacy of the villa, on the beach, by the pool or in a private massage room
- Additional trips to neighboring islands: Harbour Island, Spanish Wells and North Eleuthera
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving (including certification)
- Special event services (weddings, milestone events, fireworks, etc.)