Ultra-Luxury ExperienceLuxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne). Land Rover safaris, mountain biking and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide. Private Land Rover, guide, House host, chef and House staff. Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip.
The Singita Serengeti House is a private-use retreat designed for families and friends, located on the slopes of Sasakwa Hill with breathtaking vistas of the endless, open plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy the ultimate luxury African Safari vacation when you embark on safari with Cuvée.
Up to eight guests are accommodated in four suites, two of which are situated in the garden for greater privacy. All suites feature outdoor showers and terraces. Indoor and outdoor spaces are calm and refined, designed for al fresco living, with a palette of cool whites and creams in natural linen, cotton, rattan and cane, echoing the many shades of the blonde Serengeti grass outdoors.
Designed for exclusive use, there’s a sense of relaxed freedom for families or friends to enjoy shared experiences in nature. New, casual, living spaces include an eat-in kitchen and media room, a full gym adjacent to the extended outdoor sala, and a brand new tented spa suite at the updated tennis pavilion.
African art and tribal sculpture bring an honest, African feel to the bold proportioned, light-saturated rooms. Singita Serengeti House comes with its own staff, resident chef, private vehicle and safari guide, and a 25-metre rim-flow lap pool, private tennis court, mountain biking and archery round out the activities of this contemporary African home.
Refined yet luxuriously comfortable, this modern-African home on the slopes of Sasakwa Hill offers uninterrupted views across the Serengeti.
Luxury African Safari Accommodations & Services:
- There is a 25m infinity swimming pool in front of the main house
- A private tennis court and pavilion
- A tented spa suite
- A full new gym adjacent to the extended outdoor sala
- The Singita Boutique and Gallery at nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Each suite has a television
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide