Cuvée celebrates International Women’s Day this March, thanks to their predominantly female-fueled organization. The leader in world-class experiential villa travel boasts an 80% female workforce, with their primary employee base and company headquarters located in Denver. With the recent hire of a head of sales and revenue in Kristin Westberg, Cuvée continues to fortify its growth trajectory with its women-led team.
Cuvée Adds Kristin Westberg To Its Senior Leadership Team
Kristin joins Cuvée with more than 15 years of experience leading sales and marketing teams in the hospitality industry. She graduated from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management for her MBA and then joined Caesars Entertainment’s leadership development program. Her 10-year career at Caesars took her to London, Las Vegas, Southern California and New Orleans. She moved to Denver in 2016 and spent the last several years executing strategic sales and marketing campaigns for National Corporate Housing.
On joining the Cuvée team, Westberg says, “I’m thrilled to have found a new professional home at Cuvée where I’m surrounded by a passionate and dedicated team of both women and men whose collaborative efforts will drive us towards even greater success.”
At Cuvée, five of the six senior leaders are women, including:
- Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder, Susan Farrugia
- Vice President of Operations, Rita Cuéllar
- Vice President of Marketing, Christa Weaving
- Vice President of Global Client Experiences, Kristin Westberg
- Controller, Irania Martinez
Cuvée’s Global Team is Comprised of 80% Women
A boutique operation on every level, Cuvée employs 26 full-time employees. Twenty-one of those are women who span the company’s areas of expertise. From sales and marketing to accounting and operations, the team is comprised of a talented team of female cohorts.
In addition to senior leadership, Cuvée employs the following women throughout its operations:
- Accounting (Led by Irania Martinez)
- Marlene Perez (Senior Accountant)
- Marketing (Led by Christa Weaving)
- Laura McGetrick (Brand Manager)
- Elise Boisnard (Marketing Coordinator)
- Helen Sawicki (Event Manager)
- Operations (Led by Rita Cuéllar)
- Allison Spurrell (Operations Manager)
- Brittany Davenport (Operations Manager)
- Crystal Cisco (Senior Destination Manager, Vail)
- Silvia Fernandez (General Manager, Los Cabos)
- Criseida Estrada (Destination Manager, Los Cabos)
- Myriam Benchamane (Destination Manager, St. Barts)
- Hoku Lai (Destination Manager, Hawaii)
- Cheryl Lucas (Lead Interior Designer)
- Sales (Led by Kristin Westberg)
- Alexis Turner (Director of Global Client Experiences)
- Marissa MacDonald (Client Experience Manager)
Cuvée is on track to achieve extraordinary year-over-year growth in 2020. In quarter one, the forecasted revenue for both the quarter and the full year exceeds 100% of 2019 revenue. Creating a culture of passion and teamwork to deliver upon its mission is a pillar of Cuvée’s and the company aims to continue to bolster its fiscal and hiring path by expanding its global portfolio and building its team of talented and dynamic individuals—both men and women.