Our vision at Cuvée is to create the world’s most elevated collection of ultra-luxury private villas and chalets in the world’s most sought-after destinations. Our global collection consists of approximately 100 luxury homes, and we plan to expand this to over 300 by the end of 2024. Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. At each destination, we have a local, dedicated on–site team that controls all the touch points of the guest experience – in addition, they provide support to our like-minded property owners.
Our on-site teams are masters at the Art of Discovery for our guests. They curate personalized travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences that only a local can create. This is a link to view a short video intro – Who is Cuvée? The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise, and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 96% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
Learn more about Cuvée at our website, www.cuvee.com
As our company continues to experience hyper growth, we are seeking energetic and passionate people to join our inbound sales team. In this position you should be passionate about sales, able to actively listen, communicate clearly, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and possess the charisma to build client relationships. Our expertise is matching the perfect experience with our valued clients.
This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic team player with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent. In the role of Client Relationship Manager, you will be expected to fully immerse yourself into the Cuvee collection in order to speak knowledgeably about Cuvee’s offerings across our array of destinations. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success.
Scope and Responsibilities
This position will report to the Director of Sales, and be supported by our vertical and destination leaders, marketing, guest services, operations, and accounting teams. As an inbound sales team representative, you will use your effective selling and customer service techniques to identify customer needs and drive sales to sell the perfect luxury travel experience. The Client Relationship Manager will be accountable for the following areas:
- Be a self-starter with good listening skills, strong speaking skills and impeccable communication/writing skills
- Extreme organization and attention to detail is a must
- Respond to all incoming leads and calls in a timely and appropriate manner
- Follow up with guests and successfully move them through the sales pipeline
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs
- Plan and recommend travel options that best suit the needs of the guest
- Provide impeccable service to all guests and potential guests of Cuvée
- Record all client information and sales activity in Salesforce and HubSpot
Must become knowledgeable about our ultra-luxury homes, destinations, and destination teams.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management; working association with high-net-worth individuals, high end brands or travel sector preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce and HubSpot) is preferred
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards
- Flexibility with work schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. Learn more about Cuvée at our website, www.cuvee.com
Salary + Commission: On target earnings (Base Salary plus Commissions) range from $70,000 to $95,000 based on experience (commission is uncapped). Position includes extensive benefits including Stock Options, 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, take-what-you-need vacation, hybrid office schedule with remote possibility for the right candidates and so much more.
Submit Resume to: Hiring@Cuvee.com