Our vision at Cuvée is to create the world’s most elevated collection of ultra-luxury private villas and chalets in the world’s most sought-after destinations. Our global collection consists of approximately 90 luxury homes, and we plan to expand this to over 300 by the end of 2024. Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. At each destination, we have a local, dedicated on–site team that controls all the touch points of the guest experience – in addition, they provide support to our like-minded property owners.
Our on-site teams are masters at the Art of Discovery for our guests. They curate personalized travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences that only a local can create. This is a link to view a short video intro – Who is Cuvée? The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise, and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 96% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
The Construction Project Manager will work within Cuvée’s Design and Development team across multiple projects based in Denver, CO. Given Cuvee’s extensive portfolio of high-end homes, travel within the US and overseas will be required. This is an in-office or at job site position.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the successful execution of construction activities required for a successful project completion and giving full support to the assigned Senior Project Manager. In this role, your tasks would include a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Subcontractor / vendor selection and buy-out
- Coordinate and control design team documents
- Budget setup, including sub-jobs and rate verification
- Project specific modifications to company standard procedures and subcontracts as approved by the senior management
- Internal reporting, including monthly job cost forecast
- External reporting Including Owner Financial Reports and presentations
- Procurement and administration of permits
- Owner of internal meeting facilitation and recording / distribution of meeting minutes
- Approval and proper coding of all subcontractor / vendor payments
- Review, approve and manage miscellaneous vendor and labor expenditures
- Preparation of owner billing, processing of such, and follow up on collections
- Review and approval of subcontractor changes, per the companies’ policies and procedures.
- Preparation of changes to the owner, and facilitation of change management process
- Owner communications, including all change / delay notices
- Oversight of submittal and internal approval process
- Oversight of clarification / document control process
- Oversight of schedule management
- Oversight of quality control process
- Oversight of safety program
- Develop and implement job turnover plan
- Develop and implement contract closeout plan
- Facilitate dispute resolution
- Mentor Project Engineer as directed by the Project Manager
- Other duties: Participate in company training, assist with pre-construction (including estimating and quantification), participate in presentations, and assist in development of proposals, participate in industry organizations.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- 3 to 7-years of experience in project management within construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
Salary: Total Compensation (base + bonus) commensurate with experience – $90,000-$140,000. Position includes extensive benefits including Stock Options, 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, and so much more.
Submit Resume: email@example.com