Senior Account Manager, Travel Partnerships
Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated collection of private villas and estates available for luxury travel experiences that are personalized for each guest. Cuvée, offers a boutique collection of approximately 100 private villas & estates across 10 of the world’s most sought-after destinations and we plan to expand our collection to 300 private villas & estates across 25 of the best destinations in the World by the end of 2024
Our offering is unique in that we own or exclusively manage the homes in our collection. In addition, Cuvée hires the top hospitality talent in each destination that can deliver highly curated personalized experiences around culinary, health and wellness and adventure. Our local experts work with each guest to plan every detail of the stay and personally welcome them and assist throughout the visit – this allows us to control all the touch points that impact the quality of each experience with Cuvée. This is a link to view a short video intro – https://vimeo.com/760403761. The quality and personalization of what our discerning travelers experience with Cuvée has garnered unparalleled praise and we are consistently rated a perfect 5 and collect surveys from over 95% of all guests – this is the highest guest satisfaction in the industry.
The Senior Account Manager, Travel Partnerships, will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic business plan to grow reservations and revenue from our travel advisor and wholesale partner network. This role requires clear communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail. The successful candidate must work well under pressure, ensure smooth and efficient delivery of marketing campaigns, and offers, have team management experience, and possess budget management skills.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, enthusiastic Senior Account Manager who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, where the pace is often fast and urgent. This role will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive, with a focus on selling open inventory, lead generation and achievement of aggressive revenue targets. Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in a persuasive selling style, will be an important aspect of this position.
Senior Account Manager, Travel Partnerships will be responsible for the following:
- Successful achievement of revenue and booking quotas from travel agent and wholesale partners
- Develop and execute vertical plans for travel advisor and wholesale partners to expand our business
- Report regularly on performance and key metrics
- Database management-segment marketing, expand database, and top agents
- Develop and propose potential business synergies within existing travel agent and wholesale partners
- Management of partnership with Virtuoso
- Analyze possible partnership with Signature Travel Network
- Management of Cuvée’s Premier Travel Advisor partnerships and our Premier program
- Explore and discover opportunities for increased brand exposure and lead generation to drive incremental revenue and bookings with clear targets
- Manage, train, coach and develop a growing sales team with a focus on sales skills, product knowledge and quota achievement
- Manage a travel agent database, segmenting, and prioritizing sales outreach to maximize results
- Represent the Cuvée brand at events and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business Administration or applicable to position preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales & Managerial experience; association with luxury brands, travel sector, or high-end hospitality preferred.
- Established network of travel agents and wholesale partners specializing in luxury travel preferred.
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce or Hubspot) preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Driven to succeed and work in a rapidly growing, team-based environment.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Successful track record in exceeding sales quotas.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and strives for higher standards.
- Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate guest needs.
- Effective time management skills.
On target earnings (Base Salary plus Commissions) range from $110K to $160K based on experience (commission is uncapped)
Submit Resume to: Susan@Cuvee.com