General Manager, Vail Collection
Cuvée owns and curates a rare collection of ultra-luxury villas and chalets in celebrated global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and immersive, singular cultural experiences. Our quality and personalization have garnered unparalleled praise from our audience of discerning travelers, who consistently entrust us to play host to their annual milestones, family gatherings, and celebrations of life in Cuvée-style. Learn more at cuvee.com.
We are seeking a strong leader with operations experience and deep knowledge of their destination, who is highly connected in the hospitality world. This position requires a self- motivated, resourceful, high energy and proactive manager with a dynamic personality who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial-style environment with a sense of urgency.
Must be self-assured and set high standards of achievement, both personally as well as for the team and seeks opportunities to drive big wins. The ability to collaborate and work with and through others with a focus on team cohesion is critical. This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship and networking in the Vail community with the ability to make meaningful connections and build long-lasting relationships. Strong leadership skills to manage the Vail team and achieve goals is critical to success.
The General Manager, Vail Collection will report directly to the VP of Destination Operations.
- Expand rental offering of ultraluxe homes in Vail Valley with like-minded owners
- Manage hiring, training, appraisals and promotions for staff
- Identify high-impact Cuvée curated experiences, working with local service providers on packaging and pricing
- Achieving Rental Revenue and Rebooking Quotas for Vail Destination
- Maintaining guest satisfaction, which is currently 4.92 on 5-star scale
- Develop processes that meet business needs across the organization
- Develop standards and procedures for business operations
- Develop business plan and strategies to meet operational requirements
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics for the business unit
- Maintain Cuvée properties through regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program (basic property management)
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers such as brokers, travel agents and property managers to generate rental referrals and revenue
- Leverage connections in the community to accomplish these goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality or real estate / property management sectors
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
- Existing connections in the Vail Valley across vendors, restaurants, experience providers, property owners, etc.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce considered to be an asset
- Problem solver that can work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent Cuvée from reaching its goals
- Proven track record of success and progression of 5-10 years within partner/customer relationship management in the B2B sales environment
- Must be Collaborative, Self-Directed, and Self-Confident
Commensurate with experience; $90,000 – $150,000 (including bonus opportunities)
Submit Resume: CasS@cuvee.com