Cuvée owns and curates the world’s most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world’s most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
Submit Resume: CasS@cuvee.com
This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship, and networking with the ability to make quick connections and build long-lasting relationships.
The DM manages the Cuvée business with multiple properties while assisting with owner relationships. The Cuvée business includes destination revenue, experience revenue, guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and property management. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic manager with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial style environment; where the pace is fast.
The Destination Manager will report directly to the VP of Destination Operations.
- Deep knowledge of the specific locale and to be considered a destination expert
- Recruit and develop a talented team of operations and guest services individuals to execute our Cuvée brand and vision for Vail.
- Destination Manager will be measured against performance of each visit and must maintain acceptable guest satisfaction levels of 4.92 on a scale of 5. Must achieve a 96% collection rate, with 60% collected onsite with the guest.
- Develop standards and procedures for business operations.
- Develop business plan and strategies to meet operational requirements.
- Develop a personalized understanding of each guest’s travel needs; plan and recommend highly personalized experiences for each guest itineraries.
- Achieve quarterly revenue, guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and other related performance targets determined by the VP, Destination Operations at the start of each quarter.
- Generate invoices for each guest to be reviewed pre arrival and upon departure.
- Assist the team by identifying high-impact Cuvée curated experiences, working with local service providers on packaging and pricing; keep experience tracker spreadsheet updated with all stays per quarter submitting timely expenses.
- DM must submit a weekly work plan every Monday morning to identify objectives for the week and accomplishments on objectives submitted the previous week.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers such as realtors, brokers, travel agents and property managers to generate rental referrals and revenue.
- Maintain Cuvée properties through regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program (basic property management).
- Serve as the ultimate brand ambassador for Cuvée in Vail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 3+ years of guest management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality sector
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
Commensurate with experience; $60,000-$80,000 + bonus
Submit Resume: email@example.com