Beyond Bespoke on the Baja
Your Art of Discovery in Los Cabos starts at our luxurious villas where design and nature work in perfect harmony, showing off the endless sea and sky on the edge of the Baja Peninsula. We have a five-day journey to take together, with our experience curators ready to reveal their secrets about what makes this community so vibrant, guiding your every adventure, big or small.
Bring on the star-studded night at a private beachfront dinner, alive with dazzling local fire dancers, a modern performance based on the Ancient Aztec tradition honoring the God of Fire, and where food lovers experience authentic regional specialties and the freshest seafood mixed with contemporary global flavors from Cuvée Chef Antonio, our expert on all things delicious.
Experience Curator: Silvia Fernandez
When it comes to our Cuvée guests in Los Cabos, Silvia dreams big. She goes the extra mile for every guest, in the form of added and thoughtful touches to brighten your Baja day. Whether venturing beyond the beach to meet local artisans, exploring hideaway gems of the new culinary scene, or dining on your own terrace under the stars, Silvia keeps it thoughtful and personal, sharing local love for her beautiful corner of the world.
Day One: Bienvenido
- A Warm Cuvée Welcome: Arrive to your Los Cabos villa where a taste of Baja awaits in authentic fiesta foods from salsas, taquitos, and ceviche, each expertly paired with fresh fruit margaritas and mojitos. Then unwind from your travels poolside, complete with butler service and a bar stocked with rosé, cold beer, and more fresh margaritas.
- Evening: Come evening, a Mexican band plays poolside for cocktail hour while our private Chef Antonio prepares a menu of the Cabo’s freshest seafood paired with crisp, refreshing wines.
Day Two: Authenticity
- Day: Wake to the sound of the waves crashing along the shore, knowing a beautifully fresh and healthy breakfast awaits you downstairs. And when you’re ready, we’ll bring you down to Palmilla beach where a private set up of loungers, umbrellas, lunch and kayaks is waiting.
- Evening: Get ready for some Mezcal Magic. Our Cuvée-certified Mezcal expert explains the step-by step process behind this fabled regional spirit, distilled from agave plants, before offering up a tasting from our own special library of organic Mezcal, paired with tapas-style dishes, prepared and presented by our private chef.
Day Three: Baja Blue
- Day: Surf the great blue Baja on Cabo’s untouched East Cape, where our private Cuvée surfing coach helps your beginners and guides your experts on riding the waves along Costa Palmas. Then leave your boards behind and head for the cold smoothies and bright refreshing breakfast just waiting for you.
- Evening: There’s more shoreline delight in store, as our resident Cuvée magic maker, Silvia plans your special evening as only she can, bringing the flavors and cultures of Los Cabos to life in the form of a private, personalized and truly stunning beachside dinner, served forth with endless entertainment, from salsa to fire dancers. And to punctuate your evening, just look up as fireworks light up the night sky.
Day Four: Culinary
- Day: Relax at your Cuvee villa (this is vacation after all) before our Chef Sergio joins you for an afternoon of culinary exploration, sharing the tips and crafts of Mexican culinary dreams, from tacos and salsas, plus the best ways to prepare fresh sashimi.
- Evening: Cabo is home to some of our very favorite restaurants, and while we love to enjoy the global offerings at each and every one, sometimes we just want that world to come to us. That’s when Chef Antonio steps in to prepare our Cuvée favorite dishes from the best of Los Cabos restaurants, including Flora Farms, Acre, Toro, Espellon, and even the hidden gem taquerias of Cabo San Lucas.
Day Five: Adventure
- Day: Whether is Razr UTV adventures through the desert and along the coast, or venturing out to deep sea for a swimming session with sharks, adventure day might just be our favorite way to spend Los Cabos time, and we have an adventure for just about everyone.
- Evening: After boarding an 80-foot yacht, complete with a charming crew, you’ll get a sensory feast. Not only is the dinner designed to be enjoyed starboard, in Cabo, magnificent sunsets are served up nightly.
Day Six: Hidden Gems
- Day: We hope you’re ready for some more R&R because a day by the villa pool with a butler chef along with mariachi entertainment is our plan for today.
- Evening: After all the indulgent feasts, a night on the town in Los Cabos with our Chef Sergio is on the horizon, exploring the undercover and lesser known best taquerias of Cabo San Lucas.
Day Six: Hasta Luego
- Day: Parting can be such sweet sorrow, but our Cabo team sees you off with fanfare rivaling the day you arrived. After your private chef-prepared breakfast