Elevated Aspen, Exponentially
Whether you’re staying at a downtown Aspen chalet or a Red Mountain home, Cuvée-style is the best way to enjoy life in America’s most exclusive resort town. From snowy days and starry nights, strolling lamp-lit streets of picturesque pedestrian villages or exploring the dazzling natural landscape of the Rocky Mountains, our Aspen experience curator Gianna Nunez knows every natural peak and every local nook, well removed from Aspen crowds.
Experience Curator: Gianna Nunez
Gianna Nunez surveys the mountain by board in the winter, and by foot during the summer for backpacking adventures. Her favorite part of Aspen is the opportunity to always try new things. High-spirited, well connected and tenacious, she will deliver a seamless and exceedingly luxury Cuvée experience for your Rocky Mountain adventures.
Day One: Welcome
- A Warm Cuvée Welcome: Arrive to your picturesque and pristine chalet with snow falling outside your window and an arrival spread alongside a tasting of single batch whiskeys waiting inside. Prepared by the much acclaimed Cuvée chef Susie Jimenez, finalist on “The Next Food Network Star,” your first night in Aspen will also include a welcoming dinner showcasing her Rocky Mountain rendition of American fusion cuisine.
Day Two: From Downhill to Dining
- Day: Before you shred the slopes, expert ski fitters arrive to your chalet and outfit you with demo skis, boots, poles and even helmets. And the rest of the day is just as chill: Cuvée will have your passes and instruction secured so you can freely enjoy Aspen’s famed blue and black diamond expert-only terrain.
- Evening: When the lifts close, Aspen’s quaint ski village comes alive. Join the party at our favorite local restaurant, the French-inspired Cache Cache, with soul warming Provencal cuisine and the town’s best wine list. Chef Chris Lanter has a tasting menu designed exclusively for you, perfectly paired with award-winning French wines, served in a private dining room.
Day Three: Hidden Gems
- Day: Skip the slopes and hit the hills. You’re headed out on an expertly guided snowmobiling adventure on a Klondike tour high up on Independence Pass, a scenic byway that crosses over the Continental Divide. For lunch, retreat to a cozy and charming mountain yurt for a chef prepared treat.
- Evening: Chef Susie is back for an authentic Swiss experience with melted cheese from a full raclette wheel, local game meats, fresh seafood, housemade bread, and garden vegetable accompaniments.
Day Four: Champagne Powder
- Day: You’ll hit Aspen Highlands for a day of downhill and Colorado’s famous champagne powder, so light and dry you can’t make a snowball with it. With only a small amount of water content, our snow sparkles in the sunlight with smooth consistency that makes effortless gliding on skis the best in the world. And for après, you’ll land at Cloud Nine, the famed bistro known for its champagne parties and epic location, sitting in Aspen Highlands at 11,000 feet, surrounded by pristine national forests with one of the most spectacular mountain views in North America.
- Evening: Say hello again to Chef Jimena, who brings along vintage champagne paired with oysters and caviar for a night of French delicacies and culinary masterpieces. And as a true treat, a trio of master ballerinas will drop in for an incredible performance, just for you.
Day Five: Aspen Authenticity
- Day: Swap out your skis for snowshoes and pack up with Snowdogs for a day of Alpine-inspired hikes. When you get back from your outing, Cuvée will satisfy your outdoor appetite with an après spread of vintage champagnes, gourmet treats and sweets, hot toddies and cocoa for the kids.
- Evening: Our dine-around tasting experience is your saved seat for Aspen’s best tables, starting at Matsuhisa for the world’s best sushi and sashimi, followed by a mid-course at Wild Fig, with the golden glow of an authentic brasserie, and finally, aged classic steaks at Steakhouse 316, a sophisticated downtown hot spot.
Day Six: Farewell
- Day: Get some early runs in before your departure and start planning your next Cuvée stay.