Energize. Discover. Connect.
We look forward to gathering together in the sunny setting of Los Cabos to connect with one another, renew our commitment to wellness, and deepen our Colorado TIGER 21 community. Cuvée transforms group retreats into highly personalized and immersive experiences, providing the platform for Colorado TIGER 21 members to create lasting and meaningful connections while gathering together in Cuvée’s luxe collection of villas in Palmilla, Los Cabos. We’ll immerse ourselves in Mexican authenticity, deep-sea adventures, golf instruction and play, and more, while simultaneously setting mindful and healthful intentions for both the body and the mind, get Well + Away with Cuvée.
Your Art of Discovery in Los Cabos starts at our luxurious villas where design and nature work in perfect harmony, showing off the endless sea and sky on the edge of the Baja Peninsula. We have a three-day journey to take together, with our experience curators ready to reveal their secrets about what makes this community so vibrant, guiding your every adventure, big or small, and peeling back the layers to recenter your focus on what’s important in our daily lives: nutrition, wellness and fitness; adventure and golf; and Cuvée-style culinary and entertainment.
Nutrition, Wellness & Fitness
Our resident Cuvée wellness expert, Reed Dunn, is trained in the arts and sciences of nutrition, with an approach focused on a healthy mind and body and uncovering what motivates you to develop consistent, sustainable healthy habits.
Adventure & Entertainment
By day you’ll explore Cabo’s famed “El Arco” by kayak or paddle board, venture out to the deep blue Baja for a deep-sea fishing excursion, or play a round of 18 surrounding by the sparkling Sea of Cortez. By night, you’ll be entertained by dazzling fire dancers and authentic salsa dancers, as well as the rich tradition of Mariachi, connecting you deeply to the heritage, culture, and ethos of the Baja legacy.
Culinary by Cuvée
When our guests leave Los Cabos, their rave reviews about our Cuvée culinary team, the top-rated five star chefs on the Baja (Chefs Sergio & Antonio) leave an everlasting impression. Our chefs have a culinary treat in store for you for every day of your stay, from the freshest day caught fish to authentic Mexican specialties.
Our PGA-certified golf coach, Dustin Miller, and certified strength and conditioning coach, Raymond Bicklaus, will be on hand throughout the weekend to provide strategy and techniques for swing and strength improvement, short game tactics, and putting best practices. State-of-the-art technology will measure how you move through your golf swing using 3D bio feedback data to promote swing efficiency and kinematic sequence. With tee times reserved at Cabo Del Sol, one of the top courses in the world, and access to private putting greens at our Cuvée villas, you’ll leave with vastly improved golf play to take home with you.
Thursday, April 8
- AFTERNOON: Arrive to sunny Los Cabos and be whisked away by Cuvée’s trusted private transportation from the airport to your Cuvée villas.
- EVENING: Welcome reception with artisanal tequila tasting, Cuvée chef-prepared authentic Mexican cuisine from our chefs, Antonio & Sergio, and enjoy an evening of live native music and authentic salsa dancers.
Friday, April 9
- MORNING: Wake up to a morning of intention setting wellness to jump start the weekend, with a special session on holistic wellness led by Cuvée’s very own nutrition and wellness expert. Vinyasa flow yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises will follow the session and a fresh breakfast prepared by Chef Antonio will complete the healthful morning.
- AFTERNOON: Cuvée’s very own Chef Sergio will host a cooking demonstration, sharing his favorite tips and tricks for creating the best salsas, fish tacos, and sashimis, followed by lunch featuring our favorite flavors of the Baja. Later, you’ll hit the water for a private catamaran cruise through the Sea of Cortez, where you’ll witness the incredible inhabitants of the world’s largest aquarium.
- EVENING: In the stunning setting of our beachfront villas, indulge in a Cuban-inspired dinner, punctuated by dazzling dancers and a cigar rolling class, featuring prominent Cuban cigars.
Saturday, April 10
- MORNING: After a private breakfast at your villa, choose your own Cuvée-curated adventure from deep sea fishing for marlin and yellow tail, golfing at the award-winning Cabo Del Sol, or kayaking to Cabo’s famed “El Arco” at Land’s End, with a unique Baja lunch included for each experience.
- AFTERNOON: Our accredited wellness expert will share insights for carrying your newfound wellness focus back home with you followed by happy hour on the beach, with freshly prepared margaritas, mojitos, and more.
- EVENING: Dinner will be beachside this evening, with a Cuvée-style cookout featuring Chef Antonio’s freshest renditions of the catch of the day.
Sunday, April 11
- MORNING: A final chef-prepared breakfast in your villa.
- AFTERNOON: Private transportation from your villas to the airport.
Ready to Escape to Los Cabos?
If you’re interested in attending the Colorado TIGER 21 Los Cabos Retreat, please fill out the form below. The cost, inclusive of your private villa accommodation plus all meals and activities described in the above itinerary, is $5000 for an individual member and $7000 for a member and guest sharing a bedroom. The deadline to register is Friday, February 5, 2021. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your registration and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hosting you in the Baja!
For more information, contact us at 720.833.4533 or TIGER21@Cuvee.com