- Arrive to Los Cabos and your Cuvée villa and take in a deep breath of fresh Baja air. We’ll welcome you to Los Cabos with an introduction to your weekend guides: Dustin Miller, certified PGA golf coach, Brett Chalmers, fitness coach, and Courtney Combs, integrative nutrition coach.
- These introductions will be coupled with a fresh raw bar from one of Cabo’s best seafood chefs, along with artisanal hors d’oeuvres, hand-crafted margaritas, refreshments, and more. As you enjoy the spread, your coaches will walk you through the weekend’s wellness focus and golf training agenda.
- Enjoy a blissful Baja evening with a private in-villa chef dinner and surround yourself with delicious and authentic Mexican cuisine and delightful company in preparation of your first day’s activities, surrounded by new friends and old, and accompanied by Mariachi music and salsa dancing.
- Set your intentions for the weekend and the day with fresh pressed juice, matcha, wellness smoothies or build-your-own vitality breakfast bowls.
- Head to Palmilla Beach for a dual yoga session, by land and by sea. You’ll flow through the moves and postures of Vinyasa beach-side and then paddle out to the Sea of Cortez, for a yoga session combining paddle, balance, centering, and strength.
- Boost immunity and adjust to the Baja climate with IV & B12 shots.
- Address full-swing fundamentals for every shot-making club in your golf bag
- Elevate your approach and core putting, chipping, pitching and bunker technique
- Identify your opportunities and strengths, providing a springboard for improvement
- Put your new skills to use and play a round of 9 holes
- Cooking Class: Learn new skills in the kitchen with a healthy cooking session from Chef Antonio, who will illustrate how clean eating affects your well-being. You’ll enjoy the fruits of your labor for lunch.
- One-on-One with Courtney: Level up your health with a one-on-one session with Courtney, exploring your personal wellness goals, diet, rest patterns, and more.
- We’ll head to Flora Farms, one of our very favorite dining destinations in all of Los Cabos. Flora’s Field Kitchen incorporates farm-fresh ingredients in a healthful and beautiful setting, all with a spectacular sense of place.
- Connect with nature in an entirely inspiring way, with a scenic guided hike followed by kayaking out from Medano Beach. With “El Arco” as your backdrop, experience a moving movement session from some of our very favorite guides.
- Nourish your body and mind with light stretching and guided breathwork in the tranquility of the beautiful seaside setting.
- Reveal on-course strategies and methods for overcoming difficult scenarios and tough lies
- Improve your wedge creativity around the greens and lower scores by reading greens better
- Unlock your potential by improving balance, increasing mobility and adding functional strength
- Meditation-Sculpt Mashup: Witness the serene beauty of the brilliant blue Baja as you hike above the cliffs. Embrace your surroundings, allowing yourself to find center and calmness.
- Yoga + Meditation: Combine the focus and purpose of meditation with a sculpting yoga session, where you’ll tone both your muscles and your mind.
- Head back to the villas for some much-earned R&R in the form of in-villa massages and time spent pool-side.
- Learn to make craft Mexican margaritas, palomas, sangrias, and more with a professional mixologist in the comfort of your Cuvée villa.
- For dinner, you’ll whet your palettes with a tequila tasting followed by a stunning beachside dinner on Palmilla beach, replete with fire dancers.
- Enjoy a relaxing start to the day with a healthful brunch at Seaside La Casita, prepared by one of our favorite Cuvée chefs. From avocado toast to freshly picked fruits, we’ll prepare you for your final day of fitness.
- There’s so much more to nutrition & wellness than what you put in your mouth. Spend time with your wellness coach to better understand the role nutrition, career, physical activity, relationships and spirituality play in your holistic well-being.
- Say farewell to Cabo’s dreamy shores, but not to your healthier routine.
- Courtney and Dustin will be on hand as you pack your bags to answer questions, schedule future 1×1 coaching, and provide further recommendations.
Meet Your Expert Instructors
- Courtney Combs: Courtney Combs is an Integrative Nutrition Coach based in Denver, Colorado, specializing in creating healthy, sustainable and nourishing habits. She believes food should be satiating, fun, but most importantly – makes you better at paying attention to what is truly important to you in life.
- Dustin Miller: When he started his career in 2001, Dustin knew he had chosen the right profession. Helping others to reach their full potential has always been his purpose. His reputation for developing complete golfers has earned him four nominations for PGA Section Instructor of the Year.
- Brett Chalmers: Combining his two passions—golf and strength training—Brett has researched and compiled a practical, functional and sustainable approach to golf fitness. His recent focus has been developing a program to help golfers thrive in their 40s, 50s and beyond.
Starting at: $2,850 per person (plus taxes and fees)
- Comprehensive Wellness and Golf Program
- Expert fitness instruction
- All culinary experiences, meals, and beverages
- Ultra-luxury accommodations in a 1 bedroom suite at Cuvée’s Los Cabos Villas *
*Villas will be shared with fellow retreat guests
Want to get Well + Away?
If you’re interested in Well + Away in Los Cabos, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch shortly to answer any of your questions or provide any additional details.