As the world’s best collection of exclusively owned and managed luxury private homes and villas, we’re deeply committed to setting the absolute standard for private travel and helping you travel safely, securely, and healthfully with your friends and families. At each and every Cuvée destination, our dedicated teams ensure:
- Enhanced safety and cleaning practices, as recommended by the CDC and WHO
- Covid-19 tested experience and destination teams, who vigilantly wear masks when interacting with our guests;
- Guidance on travel restrictions and travel planning for safely accessing our Cuvée destinations around the world.
For specific questions or inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.833.4533.
The Sanctuary By Cuvée Experience
For experiencing the absolute standard in private travel, explore Sanctuary by Cuvée, which encompasses:
- Pristine private villas
- Outdoor settings
- World-class private chefs
- Organic + healthful meals
- Stocked groceries
- Boutique fitness offerings
- Curated wellness experiences
- Specialized outdoor activities
- Health screened staff
- Dedicated concierge team
- Access to medical services
An Update on Every Destination we Call Home
Aspen, Vail and Beaver Creek
- You can access and travel to the Colorado Rockies without restrictions.
- Masks and social distancing are required in public throughout Colorado.
- Currently, trans-Pacific travelers to Hawaii, and those travelling inter-island, are required to quarantine for 14-days upon arrival to the Hawaiian Islands. It is anticipated this requirement will be lifted on or after September 1, 2020.
- After September 1, upon entry to Hawaii you will be required to demonstrate a negative NAAT COVID-19 test taken within 72-hours of arrival to Hawaii.
- Masks and social distancing are required in public throughout Hawaii.
- The Bahamas reopened for tourism on July 1, 2020. Currently, American travelers can only access the Bahamas via private charter or private boat as commercial air in and out of the Bahamas is currently restricted.
- Upon arrival to Bahamian ports or airports, you are required to demonstrate proof of negative COVID-19 results taken within 72 hours of arrival to the Bahamas.
- In addition, travelers will be required to complete an electronic health visa prior to departure and present proof of confirmation at their destination. Your temperature will be taken upon arrival as well.
- All travelers (Private and Commercial) must quarantine for 14 days when they arrive in the Bahamas.
- Quarantine is defined as staying on hotel property, which excludes any sea activity (wave runners, boating, fishing, wake boarding, etc.) and any excursions to neighboring islands.
- Last week, evening curfews of 7PM to 5AM were imposed.
- Visitors are welcome to travel to St. Barts as long as they demonstrate a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test (this is taken within 72 hours of their arrival.
- To access St. Barts, you can fly commercially and privately into the following airports:
- San Juan (SJU): You must show a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test upon arrival to SJU.
- St. Maarten (SXM) – private flights only until 8/1/20: You must show a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test upon arrival to SXM.
- Antigua (ANU): You must show a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test upon arrival to ANU.
- From any one of these islands, Cuvée can assist you with arranging your Tradewind or St. Barts charter flight.
- Masks and social distancing are required in public throughout St. Barts.
- European citizens are welcome to travel throughout Italy and Tuscany. American residents cannot yet visit Italy.
- Masks and social distancing are required in public throughout Italy.
Los Cabos is welcoming international visitors and their international air terminal is open once again. They are also continuing to add to the list of activities that are permitted by the government. Some of these include:
- Full-service restaurants
- Rental villas with all services provided within the property
- Terrestrial and Nautical tourism activities (sports fishing, whale watching, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more.)
- Beaches and parks
Masks and social distancing are required in public throughout Los Cabos.
Covid-19 Cleaning and Sanitization
We’ve implemented preventative protocols at each and every Cuvée villa and destination, including deep sanitizing and disinfecting cleans pre-, post- and during stays using hospital-grade cleaning products, onsite service provider health checks, virtual concierge where preferred and masks and social distancing required for all onsite service providers.
We will customize and tailor our specifications to meet the needs and requests of every single client and look forward to creating remarkable experiences for you, despite the limitations and concerns surrounding COVID-19.