We can’t fix your swing, but we can still make it a day you won’t forget. When you combine the craftsmanship of the courses with the natural artistry of the landscapes, you get superbly distinctive experiences—golf Cuvée-Style.
The largest golf course in the region, where climate allows for almost year-round play, Castelfalfi was built using sustainable practices. Officially verified with golf’s international eco-label, GEO Certified™, the topography is totally natural, giving each fairway its own character. You’ll play surrounded by the unspoiled beauty of the Italian countryside, in view of a medieval Borgo with a centerpiece castle dating back to the 12th century.
- Experienced players are challenged by the 18 Hole Mountain Course: 27 Holes | Par 72 | 6,351 meters
- Beginners can try their luck on the Lake Course: 9 Holes | Par 37 | 3,171 meters
- Includes tee grounds and a driving range
The Bagnaia Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. as inland links on a 320-acre estate, sits within view of the medieval towers of Sienna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best-preserved historical cities in Tuscany. The property includes a 60-station driving range over a length of 300 meters, designed with target greens and bunkers, as well as putting and pitching greens, and Textron EZ – GO RXV golf carts with automatic braking will help you navigate the gently rolling hills.
- 18 Holes | Par 71 | 6,101 meters
- Get a view of all 18 holes from the Club House, a renovated farm house in true Tuscan-style.
Located at the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort, the Jack Nicklaus signature Hualalai Golf Course combines true rolling greens and direct seaside holes with the challenging landscape of volcanic terrain. The course also provides other golf activities including a nine-acre driving range with a chipping and short game practice area, two sand bunkers and a putting green, as well as the dramatic night golfing.
- 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,100 yards
- 4 Tee locations at each hole
At Red Sky, private members and resort guests alternate between Tom Fazio and Greg Norman-designed courses both with an authentic mountain feel and native vegetation, and both Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries, a certification program that helps protect the environment and preserve the natural heritage of the game of golf. The double courses also offer double driving ranges and double clubhouses, where unparalleled service and attention to detail that make you feel like a member, even for a day.
- Norman: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,580 yards | Elevation 7,880 feet
- Fazio: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,113 yards | Elevation 7,650 feet
The incredibly picturesque and high performing Club at Cordillera has four courses—Valley, Mountain, Summit and Short—each with unique characteristics and elevation, and designed by greatest names in the world of golf: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin. Managed by Troon Prive, overseeing a global portfolio of private clubs, Cordillera also offers full swing clinics and junior classes.
- Mountain Course: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,413 yards
- Summit Course: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,530 yards
- Valley Course: 18 Holes | Par 71 | 7,005 yards
- Short Course: Par 27 | 1,257 yards, with challenging holes and uneven designed tee boxes: 90 percent of golf shots in 25 percent of the time.
Maroon Creek Golf Course, incredibly scenic with a stellar set of par 3 holes, was originally designed by Tom Fazio who has more designs on the various “Top 100” and “Best Of” lists than any other living American golf course architect and still oversees much of the work. In 2006, revisions under Dennis Wise updated the course bunkering and reshaped the sand traps, adding to the playability of the course.
- 18 Holes | Par 70 | 7,110 yards
- 7 sets of tees for different skills
The idyllic location of Palmilla Golf Club affords spectacular Sea of Cortés views from all 27 holes. Known as the “Grand Dame” of Los Cabos golf and the first Jack Nicklaus Signature design in Latin America, the masterfully conceived property experiences daily trade winds, challenging even the most proficient player. Site of the 1997 PGA Senior TOUR, you’ll be playing on the one of the finest golf courses in the world.
- Arroyo: 9 holes | Par 72 | 3,337 yards
- Mountain: 9 holes | Par 72 | 3,602 yards
- Ocean: 9 holes | Par 72 | 3,527 yards
Two 18-hole courses and a 40,00 square foot club house in Mexican Colonial architecture make Cabo Del Sol an extraordinary course to play. With over 1 mile of oceanfront, including 7 incredible ocean holes, the signature is its 17th hole, a par-3 with a landscape of cacti, boulders perched above a craggy cove, an intriguing mix of seaside and dessert golf.
- Ocean Course: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,111 yards. Jack Nicklaus’ masterpiece and one of the Top 100 golf courses in the world according to Golf Digest
- Desert Course: 18 Holes | Par 72 | 7,049 yards | designed by Tom Weiskopf
Located within a 2220-acre resort at the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Puertos Los Cabos is a unique 27-hole property with three different 18-hole combinations. There championship courses—two Jack Nicklaus Signature and one Greg Norman Signature—have distinctive layouts and dramatic elevation changes showcasing the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, a UNESCO designated biosphere reserve and one of least-explored areas of the peninsula. Experience the distinct design philosophies of masters Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, and stop to enjoy the local food and craft beverages at the fully staffed culinary palapa —comfort stations—on each course.
- The Nicklaus I Course: 9 Holes | Par 36 | 3,578 yards
- The Nicklaus II Course: 9 Holes | Par 36 | 3,436 yards
- Greg Norman Signature Mission Course: 9 Holes | Par 36 | 3,590 yards