For skiers who want it all, Cuvée’s luxurious hideaways combining privacy with prime locations are the epitome of Rocky Mountain hospitality. With true ski-in and ski-out access only a few slides away from the slopes, you’ll be back before the glowing fireplace in minutes for an evening of après down-time.
Luxury Ski-in/Ski-out Vail Homes
Gondola One Chalet
4 Bedroom Suites
Located in the heart of the village above the local landmark Red Lion, this 4-bedroom suite penthouse is an ideal gathering place for family and friends. With an outdoor terrace that overlooks the water and fire streaming display of Seibert Circle fountain, you’re steps away from the restaurants and shops that make Vail a destination with so much more than snow to offer.
- Distance from the slopes/lift: Less than 400 feet from the Gondola One Lift
- Home highlights: Private terraces, rooftop hot tub, and direct views above Vail Village
- Closest runs: Lindsey’s – formerly the International, renamed for World Cup overall champion Lindsey Vonn who trained in Vail—and Pepi’s Face—a great ride in full view of the Gondola One lift line and the ever popular deck at Los Amigos Restaurant. Both are black runs, best suited for experts.
- Best nearby après set ups: Vendetta’s, a longtime local favorite for signature woodfired pizzas like the triple-pork-topped “Snow Pig”, old school pastas, and all other things Italian.
7 Bedroom Suites
Originally built for Vail’s first Mayor, Avanti has all the charm of an authentic Austrian ski home combined with contemporary luxury. The 7 spacious bedrooms and bi-level outdoor living space make it an ideal get away for multiple families and special celebrations.
- Distance from the slopes/lift: 500 feet from Gondola One
- Home highlights: Backyard hot tub, sauna, and a ski locker room
- Closest runs: Ruder’s Run, where you can check out the plaque near the top of Chair 6 dedicated to Leonard Ruder, a heavy equipment operator who helped to clear and build Vail Mountain, and Whippersnapper, a trail descending from Fort Whippersnapper, cut as a children’s adventure zone with a ski through “lost mine.” Both are blue runs, best suited for early to middle intermediate skiers.
- Best nearby après set up: Almresi, for soul-satisfying Alpine cuisine perfect after a day on the powder, served in a naturally cozy mountain lodge setting.
5 Bedroom Suites
Designed to replicate an Austrian Chalet, Arrabelle’s private wraparound deck overlooks Vail’s ice-skating ring, like a postcard from a stylish European ski village, with magnificent mountain views.
- Distance from the slopes/lift: Only 300 feet from Eagle Bahn Gondola and Born Free Express
- Home highlights: Top floor above Lionshead Village, rooftop heated lap pool, ski & boot valet
- Closest runs: The zippy Born Free, with green and blue runs best suited for beginners and intermediate skiers. Bwana Run, under the Eagle Bahn gondola is best suited respectively for early to middle intermediate skiers and experts.
- Best nearby après set up: Vail Chophouse, situated slope side in Lionshead for great steaks. Or try their outstanding raw bar of the freshest seafood, even better in tandem with truffle fries.
Beaver Creek Penthouses
Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
3 – 6 bedroom penthouses
On-mountain penthouse Residences at the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, designed in modern European hygge style, have access to Ritz-Carlton amenities, direct views of Bachelor Gulch, evening campfires with s’mores hosted by the Ritz, and a year-round heated pool.
- Distance from the slopes/lift: Bachelor Gulch Express lift is directly outside of the Ritz.
- Home highlights:
- West Wing/Custom-built (and fully stocked) wine cave, 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the slopes.
- Colorado Lodge/Spacious great room and bedroom suites perfect for in-villa massages, outdoor balcony overlooking the slopes.
- Closest runs: The wide-open cruising Grubstake and super mellow Cabin Fever are blue and green runs, best suited respectively for early to middle intermediate skiers and beginners.
- Best nearby après set ups: The Mountain Side Terrace at Daniels Bar & Grill for Colorado BBQ topped by house-made sauces and served with local microbrews.